OLFA ESK-1 Beginner Craft Knife with Stand
Whether you are an experienced crafter, just starting out, or are working on projects with the kids at home, the OLFA ESK-1 is the beginner art knife you need to take your cutting safely to the next level. This OLFA Craft Knife is designed for a variety of ages and skillsets, from 8 and above with adult supervision and skillsets
In addition to the blade itself, the ESK-1 craft knife comes with a convenient stand that doubles as a disposal container for discarded OLFA snap blade portions. Featuring a safety-inspired blade covering for limited blade exposure and a lightweight body for easy handling, this OLFA art knife works well whether you're right- or left-handed, giving you both the confidence and precision, you need to be successful with every cut.
- Snap-off a dull blade and instantly get a new sharp fresh point.
- Use the dedicated blade snapper.
- Use OLFA blades “ESKB-1.”
- Blade is extremely sharp. Handle with care.
- Wear safety goggles and gloves.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not immerse or clean in any type of spirits or solvent.
Applicable Blade OLFA ESKB-1/2B
Safety-designed blade covered with plastic. 2 blades in a plastic case. Blister packed.